Monday, March 2, 2009

SAVED

SAVED


A week ago my sweet husband got SAVED, I'm still in awww or giggling , I'm so very happy for him, I am going to the store to get him his first real Bible, hes been looking to see if I went to get him one, when he knew I went to a different place, he's so cute, LOL, I told him I was going today to get it and he smiled, I Love that man!

Phil Got saved 2-22-2009, at 4:48 PM, in our van, by Mrs Gina (she's a wonderful Lady and Great Friend), I'm so glad everyone at my church prayed for this, Thank You All for your Prayers, I now get to see the wonders of God threw the eyes of my Husband and it's so wonderful.

Phil has been praying before he eats his breakfast, he told me about a prayer he prayed today and then I saw the amazement in his eyes when he got it, that God answered his prayer already, we have a wonderful God!

Well, I'm off to go get my hubbies Bible.

2 comments:

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

This is sooo wonderful!!!

Kim said...

It was exciting! and I'm happy for you both!.