Saturday, September 12, 2009

Been Gone Too Long

Hello everyone, sorry Ive "been gone too long", thanks to Mrs Julie Ive come back to my Blog, allot has happened since Ive been away, my wonderful husband got baptized a month after he was saved, then a month after that Phil went before the church and became a member of the best church ever, Grace Baptist Church. Tomorrow my Husband starts his first task in the church, He's joining the Green Coat Mafia, LOL, joking, Ushering for the 1st time, we went to the store Thursday and looked for pants and shirt just for this, wow, I'm so proud of him, I think I'm more nervous than he is, I know he'll do a great job.

I'm also proud of our son Kris, he told his friends to come to church and they did, 2 got saved and all 3 got baptized on 8-30-2009.

God is with us, God watches over us, and God does provide.

1 comment:

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

So excited about everything that God is doing in your house! By the way, you are welcome to join us for our monthly Bible Study for Home School Moms if you like. We are meeting while the kids are in chapel on the 2nd Friday of the month and going through the book "The Fruit of Her Hands." The book costs $10.20 and I have an extra copy if you want one :). Love You.