Thursday, September 18, 2008

My Sweet Sister...

I wanted to Thank my new sweet sister Ashley,
she is so kind, my first gift was a huge HUG, yippee, love them, lol,
then she gave me a beautiful basket with lots of goodies in it, wow,
( I ate 1/2 the candy already),
It was so thoughtful and unexpected, I loved it,
it has a heart shape picture frame, which I'm liking alot these days,
whats better then collecting pictures of loved one,
got a new pocket calendar and baby wall calendar too,
read all the verses in the wall calendar, love it!,
got heart shaped candle holders that came with little pink candles, too cool,
also got note cards and little bitty note cards, too cute,
then a heart shaped old world looking tin,
reminds me of time I went to see my grandma, that's Super!,
and then the pink heart shape magnets that are too cute, wow,
and the best part of the whole basket was the card inside...
the thoughtful words of encouragement...
that she was praying for me and that I make her laugh and to never loose my smile,
that warmed my own heart so much,
Thank You Ashley L. for being such a great Lady and wonderful Friend.
(((((HUGS)))))

5 comments:

Kim said...

It sounds like it was delightful in looks and taste. Glad you enjoyed it b/c I know how you love hearts. love ya.

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

How fun!

Kris's Korner said...

I'm thankful that you enjoy the sweet sister program. Love Ya

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your getting some special treatment!

Debbie said...

That was very nice. It is so nice to be treated special.