Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Getting to know...Me?

1. Your favorite color?
Blue, But I like all kinds, Red, Green, Pink, Purple...

2. What you wanted to be when you grew up?

I dont remember, will have to think about it

3. Your Favorite Food?

Mexican, Oriental, almost all

4. How do you relax?

After the kids go to schol, I have my coffee or tea and read my Bible.

5. If you won a million dollars what would you do?

pay off our bills

6. Things I enjoy?

Being with my Hubby, beingwith my children, being at church, Ladies functions at church, chocolates, Friends and family

7. What kind of formal education did you receive?

Graduated with a GED.


8. How many siblings do you have?

I have 2 brothers and 4 sisters

9. What is the most important thing that has ever happened to you?

When I got Married, Having my Children, Getting Saved and remembering the date this time, LOL

10. What is your favorite book of the Bible?

Im not at that stage to know which one I like yet

11. What is your life verse?

I dont know this one either, not sure about this one

3 comments:

Kim said...

interesting answers! I'm w/ you I'll have to think on these questions.

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

How nice to get to "know" you a little better. I sure do love you bunches already!

Kris's Korner said...

It has been fun to get to know Karen a little better. Thank you for sharing. Lots of Love