Saturday, September 13, 2008

Prayers

I wanted to mention about a family about maybe 4 blocks from my house, Ive known this family since Ive moved here, their house caught on fire thursday late afternoon, the grandma and my freind with her 5 children got out ok, but all items are lost, my sister went to school with the mother of the 5 children and Evelyn goes to school with the oldest son 12 years old, Kathryn goes to school with the 2nd eldest son thats 10 years old and then she has her 2 year old triplets, they are staying with friends right now. Pray that the family can get back on their feet and return back to school. Thank You.

4 comments:

Kris's Korner said...

Prayer is so important. Count me in. Keep us posted on both families.

Kim said...

I'm sorry to hear about your friends, I hope that are able to get back on their feet soon.

Trish said...

We will keep them in our prayers.

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

I will pray for them!