Friday, July 11, 2008

The Storm...

Wow,
this was looking out my front door,
looking over my mothers house,
and set off the tornado sirens,
Thank God it didnt turn into
a real tornado, frightening,
this just happened yesterday evening,
I'm proud of my 3 children...
as soon as I heard the sirens going off,
I told Ev to grab her blanket and the kids go down stairs,
the girls did exactly as I had told them,
Kris grabbed his blanked as asked if he can go by Oma's
(My Mom) because she was home alone, I said it was ok.
God does watch over his children, thank you Lord.
(my mom's house has the t.v. antena on it)

4 comments:

Kim said...

I'm happy to hear everyone was safe!

Anonymous said...

God is good to us; That was sweet Kris was worried about his Grandma.

Kris's Korner said...

I'm thankful everyone is OK. God is so good.

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

I LOVE your new header!