Friday, July 11, 2008

THANK YOU...

Thank You All...
for all your Prayers,
yesterday,
we got to the hospital about 7:30 A.M.
and then at 9:30 A.M. Ev. got rolled away
and we went to the waiting room.
About 11:00 A.M. the Doc came out and
told us that Ev. did great and is in recovery,
at 11:30 A.M. my Husband went to go see her,
as Kathryn and I went to wait in her room.
Ev. got to her room about Noon.
We had to wait for her to eat and keep it down,
to be able to walk around,
and then go potty, then we can talk her home.
We got to leave the hospital about 3:00 P.M.
My husband went to get Evy's Meds and Ice Cream,
and now onto the recovery...
and now the guard dog is on duty, LOL.
Thank You All Again,
God Bless You All.
HUGS

6 comments:

Dawn said...

Glad she's doing well!!! Thank God for answered prayers!

Debbie said...

I am glad she is feeling okay! The dog is cute.

Mrs Karen G said...

I agree , Thank God for answered prayers!

Kim said...

Glad to hear she is recovering well! Give her a hug for me.

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

Praying for you dear Evelyn!

Kris's Korner said...

I prayed for her. I'm glad she is doing well.