Monday, September 8, 2008

God Loves Me...

Well I was told please update my blog, that the storm is over already, LOL, funny thing is its raining outside right now as I type, LOL... too funny, but I was trying to think of all the thinks I could type about and the first think thats been coming to my mind it how much God loves me and the pictures that he paints just for me, each and every day, ... someone has the wind, someone has humming birds, well... mine would be the sky. Every day and all day I see a new picture and they are all beautiful. Sometimes I'll get a picture and most of the time I wont, but I get to see the blue colors I like alot, all kinds of cloud shapes, lol, the rain coming from the sky and all kinds of things in the sky, wow, what a great and loving God I have.

3 comments:

Trish said...

Beautiful post!

Cindy said...

That was wonderful. Glad you're back!

Kris's Korner said...

God does love you Karen and so do I.