Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Thank you...

I want to thank the Lord for the special people in my life.
My Church Family is who I had in mind.
This past Sunday as I was on my way to church,
I had looked at that dash to see how much gas I had and to see if I needed to fill up soon, well I did need to get some and had enough till I had to head home that evening.
After the morning church service I headed off to my best friend Kim's house, so I wouldn't have to drive home and back to church then home again,
well I stayed there till it was time to go for choir practice
and then Sunday evening service.
I had my 2 girls, Kim's 2 girls, and 2 Nicole's too, lol.
We had a nice time at Kim's.
We all came back to church that evening and after church it was time to go home...
Well we were on our way and I was out of the parking lot and driving...
I happen to look down at the dash again...
I had a full tank of gas according to the gas gage?
I had to take another look, I know I didn't do that and
I don't remember anyone going for me?
I started to tear up and just said,
"Thank You Lord, Thank You"
"Thank you for the wonderful people at my Church".

6 comments:

Cindy said...

What a blessing that was! God is so good.

Debbie said...

That is a great blessing. Thanks for sharing it. We certainly do have a wonderful church!!

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

We sure do love our Karen Grosse at Grace!

Kris's Korner said...

What a blessing. I love GBC

Kim said...

Thank you and all the girls for visiting w/ me. and what a wonderful blessing and I assume quite the surprise. (van) I love GBC and are so happy that you are a part of my family there too. Love ya.

P.s. where did you get the name thing on top?

Debbie said...

Does anyone else notice that the date doesn't change at this site....

;D