Friday, May 11, 2007

The Question Game...

The
Game


1. What was your most embarrassing moment?
When I let my one sister cut my bangs and she did it lopsided,
I went to school with my hands over my forhead till I got used to them looking so bad.

2. When you go to heaven some day, what is one question you would like to ask God?
Did I do my best?

3. What is your favorite color?
Royal Blue


4. What is your favorite food?
Mexican Food,
not hot stuff though


5. What do you most admire about your husband?
His work ethic,
he like what he does and
does it the right way.


6. What is your biggest fear or phobia?
Hights and being stuck in small places




2 comments:

Kim said...

Great answers!! I really liked #2
and thank you for playing. I love you.

Kris's Korner said...

I love your answers. You are so sweet. Love ya.