Friday, May 11, 2007

7 Things you might not know...


O.K. it must be my turn to do this...

7 things you may not know...

1) When I get nervous or scared or stuff like that... I Giggle


2) I asked my husband out on the 4th of July

(but he asked me to marry him)


3) I met my Father at the age of 8 or 9 in a orphanage in Virginia and met

my Mother around Mothers Day when I was 14 years old while I was in foster care.


4) I lived in Chicago and went to First Baptist Church of Hammond and got Baptized there too,

I don't remember when I got saved , but I do know when I got reaffirmed and started growing in the Lord, March 12, 2006.


5) Im a pack rat, I like to save all kinds of things,

thinking I'm going to do something with it or need it one day


6) Ive had a couple of panic attacks, it scared me too,

I was driving home during one and the kids were in the vehicle with me.


7) I get nervous around new people, I just dont know what to say, then I start to ramble on.


O.K. here is the start of this stuff, now I'm nervous, LOL

5 comments:

Kim said...

I love you, you are so very truthful and I love that laugh.

Anonymous said...

I think you giggle all the time and I love that about you! Thanks for all your work today you are truly a blessing and a joy to be around.

Kris's Korner said...

You are so sweet. Nice to get to know you better.

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

Nice to learn more about you, even though I have already figured out the giggle when you're nervous part :)!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you posted and that we are getting to know each other better.