Thursday, April 24, 2008

Kings Kids

I forgot to mention the funny things kids say,

when you least expect it...

last night (4-23-2008) during kings kids,

Mrs Jan and I had been timing the kiddies

on whom was able to say their verse the fastest

and still understand what they have said, LOL.

Well, the young boys in blue had come to class now

and young Bradley was saying his verse

and also had the fastest time.

This was when Mrs Jan was digging for a dollar

to give him for winning and wispered to me that she

was running out of one dollar bills... then all of a sudden...

Bradley said, "I'll accept a debit card", then

the whole class started laughing out loud (LOL),

Its so fun being able to learn

and have a very nice time with all the kids,

and lots of laughs too.


2 comments:

Kim said...

how cute!

Kris's Korner said...

I will hate to see Kings Kids end. It had been a fun year. That is so cute.