Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I got Baptized!


Im so happy I finally got baptized, I was already saved. I thought that because I was already baptized before, that I wasn't allowed to do that again. I was talking to Ms Gina about it and then she told me to talk to Mrs Julie , LOL, then Mrs Julie asked me to talk to Pastor Dave and I did. I didn't remember the first time I had gotten saved and I remember getting baptized. Because I didn't remember when I got saved , I really wasn't saved then, I do remember this time, I'm so happy now... I know the date I got saved (March 12, 2006) by Mrs Julie and now baptized on December 2, 2007.

6 comments:

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

So happy for you! You are such a blessing!

Dawn said...

I am so happy for you! It's a pleasure knowing you!

Anonymous said...

I'm happy for you! I am glad that God brought you into my life. You are such a sweet person and I am grateful for your friendship.

Kris's Korner said...

I'm so happy for you. I really love to watch you grow in the Lord. May God bless you in all you do.

Kim said...

I'm so very proud of you. I knew you would eventually do it- Good Job working through your fear- The Lord does work miracles and he was with you during this wonerful moment and decesion.

Mrs Karen G said...

I agree with you totaly Kim, I was nervous, but I felt it was the right thing to do and I also felt at ease too, funny thing is, I only remember the last few words Pator had said, the profetion of my faith part, I think that was the calm before the dunk part, LOL,Im so happy I "took the next step"!