Monday, November 12, 2007

A Thank You...

I wanted to thank Pastor Dave ,
Bro. Al, and Ms Helen,
for allowing me to be a partner with Ms Jan,
in the Wednesday Kings Kids memory verse station,
Ms Jan
is wonderful and easy to work with,
I'm having so much fun,
looking for pictures to use instead of the words,
to make it easier for the kids to remember the verse ,
Thank you so much again,
I just wanted to show you a picture of my laminator...


(Check out the initials on my laminator)

I think I was given this position for a reason.

2 comments:

Kris's Korner said...

We Love having you in Kings Kids. You do such a good job. The kids are loving the program. See you Wednesday. Love Ya

Debbie said...

Thank you for being willing to work in the Wed. night program. I have seen your posters and I am very thankful for all your effort!