Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Inspiration From Others

A few years ago my sister gave me something
for doing something for her,

I had thought she didn't think about what others do for her,

but...Then she stopped by where we had stayed the night and


brought my this little envelope.

I looked at it and said Thank You,

I didnt know what to think,

(She knows I like little cute thingys)

I go to open this little card.





The card had my name already on it,
Awww how thoughtful, I smiled and giggled,
then opened the little card, to see inside.

It was like a little letter just for me, wow, its beautiful,

I said Thank You again and saw the smile on her face,

I gave my sister Cammie a big HUG.

"Just because people dont tell you everything,

doesn't mean they don't think about you."


This little card comes out of the cards holder,

isn't it sooo cute?

When I found this card, I reminded me of my sister

and then Mrs Julie, in the last line,

how she says this to all of us

2 comments:

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

Your name suits you PERFECTLY! You are a beautiful inspiration to me and others!

Debbie said...

That was so sweet!