Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Getting to Know Me?

What time did you get up this morning? 7 am, alarm went off at 6 something
Favorite TV show? Little House On The Prairie
What do you usually have for breakfast? Cereal
What is your middle name? Kay
What food do you dislike? Really HOT stuff
What is your fav. CD at the moment? "What A Day" by His Own
What kind of car do you drive? A White Ford "Club Wagon" Van, (Like the church van)
Favorite Sandwich? Corned Beef with cheese , lettuce, mayo, and mustard. Yummm
What characteristic do you despise? Lies
If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Visit each state in the USA
What color is your bathroom? Peach, Yuck!
Favorite brand of clothing? Comfortable
Where would you retire to? Hubby said Wisconsin, Yuck, I like Kentucky
What was your most memorable birthday? For my 11th b-day I got my ears periced, thank you Daddy
Who do you most expect to answer some of these questions in the comments? Jayne,Kris,Trish, & Kim
Who do least expect to answer these questions in the comments? Sabrina
Favorite saying? Hello, HUGS, **giggles**
When is your birthday? 11-03-70
Morning person or Night person? Night
Shoe size? 8
Pets? Sally, shes my pretty cat
Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Im blogging today, LOL
What did you want to be when you were little? I wanted to go into the Army, Help people or animals
How are you today? O.K., thank you.
Favorite Candy? Chocolate & Almonds
Favorite Flower? Blue Carnations, reminds me of my Grandma Gertie
What is a day on the calender you are looking forward to? 1st 2 weeks in August , Vacation with family
What church do you attend? Grace Baptist Church of Lockport
What is your full name? Karen Kay.... (privacy issues,U know my last name if U really know me)
Do you wish on stars? Sometimes
If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Royal Blue
How is the weather right now? Slight wind & Kinda Chilly
Favorite soft drink? Pepsi, if I have any
Favorite restaurant? Taco Bell, LOL
Hair color? Brown
Siblings? Oh Yes...Lisa,Jr,Dee, Fred, Cammie,Krissy
Favorite day of the year? Christmas
What was you favorite toy as a child? Barbie
Summer or Winter? Summer
Hugs or Kisses? HUGS
Chocolate or Vanilla? Strawberry
Do you want your friends to answer these questions too? Sure
When was the last time you cried? Sunday
What is under your bed? A wooden box
Who is the friend you've had the longest? Kim, met her on the pace bus my freshmen year in 1985
What did you do last night? Went to the store with my daughter Evy
Favorite smells? Food
What are you afraid of? Bugs, the ones with the little red eyes that come every 16 to 17 years, yucky
Plain, buttered, or salted Popcorn? All of the above and cheese too
How many keys on your key ring? Which key ring?
How many years at your current job? maybe 14 years
Favorite day of the week? Friday, then Sunday
How many towns have you lived in? Well for me ... Chicago, moved from home to home, VA, Chicago, Country Club Hills,Lyons, Cicero, Chicago, Skokie, Lyons, Forest View, Lyons.
Do you make friends easily? Sometimes

DON'T FORGET... ANSWER SOME OF THESE QUESTIONS SO I CAN GET TO KNOW YOU, OR JUST REPOST AND LEAVE ME THE LINK!

5 comments:

Kris's Korner said...

Nice to get to know you better.

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

I loved getting to know you a little bit better.

Kim said...

I love ya -you nut. I really enjoyed reading your answers- and thanks for making me a lair.

Anonymous said...

You are too funny~~~love your list.

Anonymous said...

It was great to get to know you better!