Monday, March 19, 2007

What a blessing God is...

On Friday I had planned out my schedule, I had a really full day. I had to get the kids off to school, get my Hubby to doc appointment, take my dad to work, take Hubby to therapy session, take some bills to get paid, go to bank, wait for kids to get home from school, get to Kim's house , help set up for the jewelry party she let my host at her home (shes sooooo sweet/ Thank you Lord), and then wait for guest to come. Well I told myself I got allot of things to do and then I asked God for some help. Then my dad called and said I didn't have to take him, my sister-in-law had payroll done so I was able to go to the bank right after the doc appointment, wow things are looking up (Thank you Lord), and it didn't take long to get to Kim's house , set up was easy with help from some really special people helping us (Evelyn, Amanda, Kathryn, and Matthew), and we did good, what a blessing to get my list done... THANK YOU GOD.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad things went well for you.

Kris's Korner said...

It 's always nice when things go better than planned.

Kris's Korner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trish said...

WOW! You accomplished alot!

Kim said...

Your the sooo sweet one, You diffently cheered me up, & can add
that to your list of accomplistments.