Sunday, March 25, 2007

My Mom Loves Me...

On Wednesday March 21st 2007, I got a call from my mother and I went across the street to her house, she had asked if it was OK for my son (Kris) to watch her dog after he gets home from school, because she had to go set up stuff for my grandmothers eye surgeries, she had talked about stuff and then it was time to head back home and I went up to my mother and gave her a HUG and told her that "I Love You", then she said " no matter how many times we fight or argue, just remember that and I love you too", I said "cool", Its safe to say I'm still smiling about this and I went home that night reeeeeeeally Happy. Thank You Lord for my prayers.

6 comments:

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

How wonderful to hear those beautiful words from your mother! I sure do love you bunches too!

Debbie said...

You are a great lady. I am glad you hear such nice words from you mom.

Kim said...

I'm glad to hear you and your mom communicated these important words. and may GOD bless this relationship.

Anonymous said...

That is great Karen! I'm glad your prayers are being answered.

Anonymous said...

I'm happy your prayers are being answered.

Trish said...

I am so happy for you! It's amazing the way God works in the hearts of people! You are such a sweetie!